What you will be responsible for
Your role is essential to our growth, providing support for the business through delivery of development and training. You will have an integral role, ensuring the company breeds competence of correct process and procedure.
- Liaise with the relevant management to carry out and fully understand the Development Needs Analysis of each team
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of training programmes within Just Mortgages
- Facilitate and improve colleague performance in both sales and customer experience
- Ensure that all new starters are supported and helped to embed company policies and procedures with particular emphasis on the first three months of their career
- Evaluate their progress and react to any shortfalls in performance
- Design, develop and deliver Training Programmes to meet with all aspects of procedural compliance and legislative requirements
- Develop and maintain training manuals and documentation ensuring they reflect current company policy and legislative requirements
- Keep up to date with best practice and recommend implementation within the company where appropriate
- Participate in and co-ordinate special projects as requested.
- Assist in other areas within the section and be able to provide cover as required
- Provide feedback on trainees’ abilities and their progress
You will reporting to and working conjunctly with the Head of Training, Rodney Sloan (see below to connect with him on LinkedIn).
This is more than just a job; this is your chance to develop a career in one of the most in-demand mortgage brokerages in the country. Just Mortgages want to help you grow and develop with your team as we continue to grow the business to new heights.
What you can expect from us
This is an opportunity to further your career in Finance Services Learning and Development, giving you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
What will your industry-leading package look like?
- First Year’s Expected Earnings £40,000 depending upon experience
- A competitive basic salary of c.£35-36,000
- Treated fairly and respected for your efforts
- Prestigious company BMW car along with other perks throughout the year
- Mobile Phone
- 25 days holiday (excluding statutory)
- Career Opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Incentives and rewards
- You will receive a sense of true job security in a long and successful career with Just Mortgages
What you will need
Attitude you will need
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You're as only as strong as the people around you, so you will have a team-focused attitude, eager to support the team to achieve its full potential
Skills you will need
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence
- Well-developed analytical skills to conduct a thorough Training Needs Analysis with effective design and delivery of bespoke training solutions to improve sales performance and customer experience
- Ability to implement actions and development plans required to improve performance
- Proven use of evaluating results at all developmental stages
- Communicating results to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent communication abilities, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and develop others
- Ability to build relationships within a multi-department organisation to form extensive and effective networks
Knowledge/ Qualifications you will need
- This role is ideal if you have already have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role within a financial services or retail sales environment.
- You will demonstrate a proven understanding of deploying training programs within a central, classroom-based environment as well as individual training
- An understanding of the latest methods of digital learning would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of blended-training approach
Your next step
Applying is easy - simply apply below and we will be in touch within 10 working days.
Meet Rodney Sloan - Head of Training
(Click Here to connect with Rodney on LinkedIn)
“The prospect of growing our training team demonstrates exactly what is happening within Just Mortgages. We are a company that has an excellent reputation within the UK. For us in the Training Team, we are an integral part of the company’s agenda and are trusted to deliver continuous industry-leading training and development. We pride ourselves on our longevity, quality and our impact to the Just Mortgages brand.”
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all Talented individuals to apply for a career. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.